- Project : Joplin High School
- Location : Joplin, MO
- Product : Hydraway 12″ strip drain
- Application : Synthetic Turf Baseball and Football Fields
- Challenge : A devastating tornado destroyed Joplin High School, its athletic fields, and the Joplin community. The high school was rebuilt, including four synthetic turf athletic fields, and the installation of a drainage system was required during construction.
- Solution : Product descriptor, like 12” Hydraway was installed on all four synthetic turf athletic fields during construction. Our team worked closely with the general contractor to ensure seamless timing of the install so as not to delay any portion of this large construction project and the school year.
- Result : Joplin High School students and faculty have beautiful new athletic fields that are protected for decades to come from standing water and subsurface water accumulation.
Please complete the form below for more information on our solutions or to learn about our distributor’s program.