- Project : St. Louis Rams Practice Field
- Location : Maryland Heights, MO
- Product : Hydraway 12”
- Application : Synthetic Turf Football Field
- Challenge : The Head Coach at the St. Louis Rams Practice Field wanted to install a synthetic turf football field to ensure that the players practiced on synthetic turf in various weather conditions. In the event that the team went back to playing on grass, the coach wanted the base material of the synthetic field to be sand instead of rock, so a quick change from synthetic to grass was possible.
- Solution : 12” Hydraway was installed horizontally on the field subgrade with sand as the base for the entire field. Before placing the turf, Fiber Soil was integrated into the top four inches of the sand to reinforce the surface and prevent impressions when walked or driven on. The turf was then placed.
- Result : The St. Louis Rams are pleased with the results of our system and report that the practice field drains well.
Please complete the form below for more information on our solutions or to learn about our distributor’s program.