Hydraway 300 is a high strength polyethylene core that is fusion bonded to a polypropylene filter fabric used to relieve Hydrostatic pressure against subsurface structures. The Hydraway 300 provides a built-in protection board in one-piece construction.
Hydraway 300 can be used in the following applications:
- Retaining Walls
- Plaza Decks
- Bridge Abutments
- Green Roof applications
- Concrete Holding Tanks
- Non-pervious surfaces such as roof tops and parking lots
Hydraway 300 Features and Benefits
- Polyethylene core (vs. polystyrene) provides flexibility, light weight and chemical resistance
- High compressive strength means superior performance in deep foundations, even where soil loads are in excess of 15,000 PSF. Hydraway 300 can be used to soil depths in excess of 50 feet.
- High flow rate means better drainage in all applications.
- Fusion bonding (vs. gluing) the core and fabric provides fungus resistance and keeps the fabric firmly attached in high heat and humidity.
- Built-in protection board and one-piece construction reduces overall costs by eliminating need for added protection board.
- Individually wrapped rolls and flexibility assure easy installation even at cold temperatures