Hydraway 2000 is a superior performing system that is a cost effective replacement for the French drain (fabric, perforated pipe and rock, and aggregate drain-tile systems). Hydraway 2000 is made of heavy-duty, clog resistance, geotextile fabric, permanently bonded to a rugged polyethylene lattice core for strength and support.
Hydraway 2000 Drain removes water from soils and relieves the hydrostatic pressure against subsurface structures. Water from the saturated soil passes through a filter fabric, enters the core, and is conveyed to an outlet pipe. Hydraway is an engineered alternative to conventional pipe and rock systems. The products can safely be used at depths in excess of 50 feet.
Hydraway Drain resists the effects of hydrocarbons and offers outstanding low temperature flexibility. Specially-engineered design permits high flow rates for rapid dewatering of the pavement sub-base, while effectively preventing passage of soil particles. Hydraway 2000 is a superior performing and cost effective replacement for the “French” drain.
Hydraway Drain Features & Benefits
- Engineered system with a proven history: Will not clog, no known failures!
- Relieves hydrostatic pressure by acting as a shallow underdrain
- High compressive strength: Heavy duty Geotextile fabric, fusion bonded to a rugged polyethylene lattice core for strength and support.
- 90% omnidirectional water entry rate
- 70% higher water flow rate than conventional drainage systems – Replaces the fabric, perforated pipe, and aggregate backfill required in most traditional drain systems and does not depend on rock as a filter.
- Does not support fungus growth – Polyethylene core (vs. polystyrene) provides flexibility, light weight and chemical resistance
- Fusion bonded (vs. gluing) polyethylene lattice core and fabric provides fungus resistance and keeps the fabric firmly attached in high heat and humidity.
- Machine installed using conventional trenching equipment and requires less labor and equipment than traditional drain systems.
- Individually wrapped rolls and flexibility assure easy installation even at cold temperatures.
Hydraway 2000 can be used in the following applications:
- Synthetic Turf Fields
- Natural Grass Fields
- Residential Foundations
- Golf Course Drainage
- Wick Drainage
- Parking lots
- Recreational fields
- Airport runways
- Pond liner venting
For dimensions of Hydraway 2000, please see this PDF.