Hydraway 300 Drainage Systems are widely used to elieve hydrostatic pressure against subsurface structures. This systems provides a built-in protection board in one-piece construction.
- Retaining Walls
- Plaza Decks
- Bridge Abutments
Features And Benefits
- Polyethylene core (vs. polystyrene) provides flexibility, light weight and chemical resistance.
- High compressive strength means superior performance in deep foundations, even where soil loads are in excess of 15,000 PSF. Hydraway 300 can be used to soil depths in excess of 50 feet.
- High flow rate means better drainage in all applications.
- Fusion bonding (vs. gluing) the core and fabric provides fungus resistance and keeps the fabric firmly attached in high heat and humidity.
- Built-in protection board and one-piece construction reduces overall costs by eliminating need for added protection board.
- Individually wrapped rolls and flexibility assure easy installation even at cold temperatures.